Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 764 times)

Offline TheForexBomb

Hi everyone :)
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:23:26 PM »
Hi guys, just like to introduce my self, im 18 years old, from the UK, and currently studying in college, well left just recently, i have been trading FOREX for around 4 years, theoretically speaking, my money in an account opened by my father. At the start i was slow, didn't make much profit and was losing quite a bit of the time, i started off by trading longer time frames so i would have a trade open for 3-10 hours, i eventually found that this wasn't for me and decided to go into the depths of scalping. I started with a basic strategy that was around 64% profitable, i would always trade a 2:1 or 3:1 R/R, over the months i would start developing it so it was more unique to my trading style and now i have managed to increase to 72% success rate, which in my opinion is a massive jump from what was previous. I still trade 3:1 R/R and also still scalping, haven't really looked into the longer term trades just haven't been that good at it, i always say to my self its easier to trade whats happening than to predict what will happen in 6 hours time, and the factors in this such as large news event and also the human psychology. If you might be interested in my strategy then just ask i will be happy to help! Thanks :) FB
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:27:45 PM by TheForexBomb »

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
Re: Hi everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:53:10 PM »
WOW 18...good for you!
I'm sure I speak for all the lurkers who don't say much on here, we'd love to see your strat and how you are using it.

You can start a new thread and title it TheForexBomb's killer scalping strategy :-)