Author Topic: Pivot Point Bounce  (Read 898 times)

Offline Piper

Pivot Point Bounce
« on: September 06, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »
Ya'll know by now I like "lines in the sand" when it comes to trading the Mini's.
On any chart,Minute, Range, Tick, Heineken Ashey or whatever, use this http://www.mypivots.com/investment-calculators/pivot-point-calculator
to factor the Pivot Point, the one in the middle of the chart they call "PP". Might as well call it the Profit Point.
Draw a horizontal line of your colour choice on the chart. Wait for Price to hit it. Profit. Rinse and Repeat the next day. Now it won't hit it every blessed day, but you'll get enough trading opportunities during the trading week. Gotta factor your Pivots every night..but that's not much homework...maybe 15 minutes for the ES and the YM? Works pretty good on TF too...just a few more "hits" on ES and YM.
Take the first bounce on this one. YM and ES are amazingly well behaved and will bounce off what I call the Main Pivot Point like it's supposed to.
Amazing.
I like to draw a Fib from the last swing HIGH to the last swing LOW, and the 50% line would be your first profit point, at least that's my humble opinion.
I"m not a CTA, so lets just say using this on a Simulator is a blast!
FUN!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:18:27 AM by Piper »

Offline gpfd1985

Re: Pivot Point Bounce
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 07:15:48 PM »
Sorry Piper too busy for me I like simple.

Offline Piper

Re: Pivot Point Bounce
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 10:08:53 PM »
GPFD, one line on a chart is too complex?!?!
:-)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:17:33 AM by Piper »