Author Topic: scalper strategy  (Read 15987 times)

Offline raja

scalper strategy
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:23:48 PM »
I entered a trade using scalper strategy presented by guy. there is a little tweak in it. I'm using it on h1 chart and added anothe ema 13 which is a fib no. well we know the rules, I desribed briefly on the chart that why i entered this trade.I'm not sure how much it will be successful but i give it a go. historical chart shows that strategy works.

Offline raja

Re: scalper strategy
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 07:47:08 PM »
trade went in my favour very well so moved stop loss to break even. now risk free trade.

Offline raja

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
moved SL to lock 48 pips.
moved SL by another 10 pips as I am going to sleep now. more trading in the morning.
thanks guy for presenting so simple but effective strategies.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:22:40 PM by raja »

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 07:53:18 PM »
BRAVO raja....you're sitting on some nice pips to start the week off...well done!!!.

Thanks for posting the chart!

I entered a trade using scalper strategy presented by guy. there is a little tweak in it. I'm using it on h1 chart and added anothe ema 13 which is a fib no. well we know the rules, I desribed briefly on the chart that why i entered this trade.I'm not sure how much it will be successful but i give it a go. historical chart shows that strategy works.

Offline raja

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 08:27:14 PM »
BRAVO raja....you're sitting on some nice pips to start the week off...well done!!!.

Thanks for posting the chart!

guy please correct me where ever u think i need improvements. I'm using ur channel strategy for quite some time now with mixed results thats because my hasteness. but I like ur scalper strategy the most.
good night

Offline raja

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
another trade on eurjpy M30 live account. all conduitions for set up fullfilled so took the trade. lets see whats the outcome.

Offline raja

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
moved SL by another 10 pips as I am going to sleep now. more trading in the morning.
was stopped out on trailing stop for 58 pips. not a bad little trade.

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 09:15:02 AM »
Well Done...nice trail as well.

Thanks for posting the charts!!!!

was stopped out on trailing stop for 58 pips. not a bad little trade.

Offline raja

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
another trade on eurjpy M30 live account. all conduitions for set up fullfilled so took the trade. lets see whats the outcome.
what a wonderful trade. it speaks itself. 2h32M yielded 113 pips. R:R 1:3

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 01:04:23 PM »
That was quite the move in the E/J for sure...nice get...looks like you are waiting for a the TL break as well to enter?

Offline raja

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 05:53:01 PM »
That was quite the move in the E/J for sure...nice get...looks like you are waiting for a the TL break as well to enter?
thanks guy for encouraging remarks. I incorporated TL's as well to some extent and ema 13 along with ur strategy.
I never traded Macd like this before but ur strategy gave a bundle of confidence.
thanks again
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:17:46 AM by raja »

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
That's great raja, keep it rolling!!!

thanks guy for encouraging remarks. I incorporated TL's as well to some extent and ema 13 along with ur strategy.
I never traded Macd like this before but ur strategy gave a bundle of confidence.
thanks again
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:18:17 AM by raja »

Offline raja

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 06:18:58 PM »
today was bit quite after a crazy fall yesterday. there were couple of trades which I missed because I was not on the computer. however just now i spotted a trade and took it. though all the conditios met but because the price action had been very slow all day so it may not be of that high quality but i couldn't resist and jumped int6o it.guy let me know if the set up is ok or I could have refined it.

Offline THE GUY

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »
Hey raja,

Your set up is in place so taking it is ok...however at this time of day/night = Asian session, I'm not a huge fan of taking trades. Not to say that it can't or won't turn out, I just prefer London/NY sessions.

Would ya mind posting the chart(s) of the trades ya missed...might help others view your set up, with more examples...1 or 2 would be great.

:)

today was bit quite after a crazy fall yesterday. there were couple of trades which I missed because I was not on the computer. however just now i spotted a trade and took it. though all the conditios met but because the price action had been very slow all day so it may not be of that high quality but i couldn't resist and jumped int6o it.guy let me know if the set up is ok or I could have refined it.

Offline raja

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 03:47:37 AM »
Hey raja,

Your set up is in place so taking it is ok...however at this time of day/night = Asian session, I'm not a huge fan of taking trades. Not to say that it can't or won't turn out, I just prefer London/NY sessions.

Would ya mind posting the chart(s) of the trades ya missed...might help others view your set up, with more examples...1 or 2 would be great.

:)

thanks guy, I uaually don't take trades at that time but pulled the trigeer. this was the perfect trade on gbpnzp M30 so chart is posted. other is not that perfect but I would have taken.