Author Topic: Here I'll be teaching you guys how to trade the ES in a few ways.  (Read 52780 times)

Offline ES-Trader

Hello everyone
I am a professional trader who is willing to teach you guys the way to trade the ES futures in a way you may have missed in your learning
I will show you some setups I'm able to take during the day or night and I'll do my best to explain my reasoning as to why I entered and why I chose to exit at certain levels

I will try to post some video clips as well but it's going to be mostly pictures as videos takes much more time and efforts.

I hope that you'll find this thread educational and helpful

I have a very strong request

1 to please keep a clean language and manners

2 I really don't want to use this thread for exchanging indicators with one another, if you feel you want to ask some one for something you saw on his screen please PM or use other threads for that as there are few of them out there.

3 if you chose to post a trade please try to explain your entry/exit we don't really need a show off of just good trades here, we need to learn

4 if anyone might think this is fake trading I'd appreciate him/her to PM me and I can give solid proof that none of my trading are fake, but I want to leave this subject off this thread for the benefit of all the members who are not interested in wasting their time reading noneducational material

The purpose of this thread is learning, and that goes for me just as well, I'd love to learn from anyone who thinks he/she could improve or add to this method and system, as this is what it's all about to teach and learn and help others who want to make it in this business and never had the chance to for what ever reason.

With that I'd like to thank sojourner and the owner of this forum for making this available thread available for us.

Allow me to start this post with my first trade for the day as I always like to have new things a positive start.

March/31/2014 we opened the market with a gap up I did not take a long trade as I waited to see what kind or reaction we're gonna get after all those orders from Friday were filled

After we have went from around 55 to 58.75 I decided to short the market

1 it took about 3h to get to that level which showed the momentum was over and no buyers are coming
2 it was mostly Fridays orders that pushed the market up and now on Sunday it's a different picture
3 Fridays high was 59.5 as we see on the 60m chart and the next bar right next to it was the high of 59

when it came 1 tick under and started to go down there I shorted the market

Entry:

Exit:

I couldn't expect much as buyers were going to protect themselves and also all the HFT's are programed to buy at the bottom of the gap
I just trailed it down and got 1.5p out of this trade.

This is the first trade I post on this thread and I hope there would be many more to come

I wish you easy learning and quick progressing.

Guys I will be updating this first post when ever I think there is something I'd like to share with all of you so I can always refer to the first post.

This link was provided by thaomoua and it has the entire thread we had in indo-investasi, thank you thaomoua

Here's the entire posts.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/a5tLQS36SVAnmKzjPW87wUxvIWOHOynf47lIvGsh8TSRqf8%2BVI3xs29K%2BhurhZpXwVFcvmzXyEOlq1cpcTIrdA

Each PDF contains 50 pages of post (ie page 51-100, 101 - 150, etc)  Now you can search the PDF until your heart contents! :)

YouTube downloader program:

Hey guys I know when you download it it doesn't look as good.  Someone mentioned it don't remember who it was.  You need to download in 4K resolution.  You can see the video clearly thanks Elgaza.  This video program works great also the resolution looks great don't need that clock anymore Elgaza.  Not sure if the new video program elgaza is using is making it in a 4K resolution, but stick with it elgaza.

Use this program:
http://www.4kdownload.com/

Can thank me later.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:13:12 PM by ES-Trader »

Offline Sojourner

Re: Here I'll be teaching you guys how to trade the ES in a few ways.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 01:11:25 AM »
Nice first post! 

I hope you will enjoy posting as much as i enjoy reading them.!

;D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:29:53 AM by Sojourner »

Offline thedriver

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:35:46 AM »
Gm Elgaza and to all

Offline MarketDestroyer

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:46:17 AM »
GM everyone

Offline bluepilot

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 09:03:58 AM »
thank you for all again Elgaza

Offline ES-Trader

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 09:16:08 AM »
Good morning to all and welcome as I hope we can concentrate on trading here, and learning

Guys I'm making for you my first video for this thread and it seems like it will finish soon so be patient and I'll post it when done.

Offline admis

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 09:27:31 AM »
Hello guys. It seems you've moved here. So do I - if I can of course...
Cheers for all

Offline alazif

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 09:30:43 AM »
Hello and Gm to all!!!

Offline ES-Trader

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 09:34:30 AM »
OK if I didn't have to go a for a bit I'd probably stay longer in this trade for my first target 64 but this is life we have much to do

Never the less the concept still remains and the learning from this trade still stays you'll see how it will react at 64 just as I said it will and not because I said it will  ;)

http://youtu.be/TdfMvVChLQ0

sojuorner I don't know how to embed a video link yet
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:37:15 AM by ES-Trader »

Offline rhv

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 09:36:44 AM »
Looking at the 64 cause it is POC on the daily composite or the high of 3/25?

Correction
You answered it in video my apologies.  The high of 3/25
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:38:56 AM by rhv »

Offline thedriver

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 09:39:46 AM »
i have 64.5

Offline rhv

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
if anybody thinks i shouldn't be posting and just let es-trader please let me know.  driver, the reason why it is 64 instead of 64.50 is the 2 tick he adds.  i just made a point shorting from 64.

Offline Trader@Work

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 09:44:11 AM »
Hello Everybody!

Offline thedriver

Offline soitenly

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:01 AM »
Greetings all!