Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forex Trading Systems / Re: Binary Options
« Last post by THE GUY on November 26, 2017, 11:27:48 PM »
Have not heard back from twelve on this.
But FWIW I have heard from a couple other guys who were trading via NADEX and they mentioned that the edge they had had was gone. I guess at one time there were some decent premiums on the strikes far away from the current price and they were playing that game and doing pretty well...high hit rate and smaller wins. But once those further out strikes dried up they stopped.

Forex Trading Systems / Re: Binary Options
« Last post by KristoferSi on November 26, 2017, 06:43:05 AM »
If ya got something that works...great!!!
I always thought once you were in a trade/bet, that was it, you were stuck...but if you can bail anytime, that's a huge advantage.
Thanks for the info, and let us know how it goes.

I guess we never got a conclusion to that. I wonder how it worked out.
Introductions / Re: What Market Do You Trade Poll....Please take!
« Last post by GeryCarr on June 22, 2017, 04:57:00 AM »
Mostly Forex but some futures too.
Introductions / What Market Do You Trade Poll....Please take!
« Last post by THE GUY on February 27, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
Just trying to see what markets are traded by the members here.
Thanks!
Futures Trading Systems / Re: elgaza method
« Last post by THE GUY on July 17, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
Thanks for posting...will give it a try this week.
« Last post by aja1946 on July 17, 2016, 08:20:14 AM »
Its mathematical calculation is very similar to Navitrend; it probably gives a more accurate or filtered signal. I am not sure. I did use it   for a while with the 2-tick chart and worked well. The only problem I had is that if you looked at the historical data for previous days, this indicator was misplaced in chart. Here I post the indicator with an attachment if you want to try it.
« Last post by THE GUY on July 16, 2016, 11:16:16 PM »
I don't have access to that site's elite section. Is it online somewhere else? Do you find it useful?
« Last post by aja1946 on July 16, 2016, 10:01:26 AM »
No he doesn´t. He was just checking some indicators and I was lucky to find one of his posts concerning an indicator called scalper. I tried the scalper and it does kind of the same than Navitrader. You can only access to this page if you have subscribe to elite member.
https://futures.io/elite-circle/1261-want-your-ninjatrader-indicator-created-free-1354.html#post564834
« Last post by THE GUY on July 15, 2016, 08:18:07 AM »
Oh cool..he's over there now...does he have a long thread going? Wonder why he is jumping from site to site?
I'm watching UPDV and tick...tick for divergence, and UPDV to get a sense of direction and strength for the day.
« Last post by aja1946 on July 15, 2016, 07:29:13 AM »
I did. I talked with Elgaza a few months ago. I found him at BigMike, now iofutures. He recommended me to use market internals. The ones he told me are: TICK, UpVol/DVol and Adv/Decl. With the TICK I am using a 14 SMA. What internals are you using?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10